[duxuser] Re: Help with setting a tab stop

  • From: "Don Breda" <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:13:46 -0500

Hi Ann.

To set tab stop 1 at column 15 the code should read [stb1:l:15]

This means set tabstop 1 to be left alligned at column 15.

Hope this helps.

Don

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:10:05 -0600, Foxworth, Ann wrote:

>I want to set up a template for two columns on 8 x 1/2 wide paper.  I
>want the one tab I set to be at column fifteen.  I entered the code for
>clear tab stops then went into the code list and entered l:15 to set a
>tab.  The text I entered after pressing the tab key ended up around
>column sixty or so.  I know I'm missing something but could not find
>info about this in the topical how to guide.
>
>Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
>Div. for Blind Services
>4800 N. Lamar BLVD
>Austin, TX 78756
>PH: 512-377-0471,
>E-mail: ann.foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>* * *
>* This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org.
>* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
>*   unsubscribe
>* as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
>* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
>* options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The list archive
>* is also located there.
>* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
>* * *

Don Breda
Duxbury Systems INC.
Telephone: (617) 847-6000 Mon-Fri 09:00 to 05:00 Eastern time.
www.duxburysystems.com
Email: support@xxxxxxxxxx
Main office (978) 692-3000