[duxuser] Re: HTML and Line Breaks

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:45:54 -0500

Steve:

Without a hierarchical code that tells DBT how to handle runover
lines, codes like the hl code will not work either to set the initial
line of text for any hierarchical level nor, for any runover lines.
In other words all of the lines will wrap to the left margin setting,
whatever that happens to be at the time.

Dave Durber