[duxuser] Re: Dux and mac

  • From: Shane Walker <swalker37@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:34:16 -0600

Yes you can. I have a powermac 733Mhz using OS X on one hard drive, and the other hard drive has 9.2 on it. I have no problems since I have recently purchased dux for mac.

Shane
On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 08:13 AM, Shepora Baldwin wrote:

Hi,

I have always been using PC since I learned to touch a computer. That goes with the Dux and the windows.

Someone asked me if we could use this program with Mac? I have no idea how mac work at all. So I said I will ask anyone here on the duxusers.

Can we use the program with mac?

Thanks