[duxuser] Re: Dots 4,5,6

  • From: Tom Whalen <ptkt3860@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:53:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Lynn, it does help. I just got confused, when I apply bold, italic or
underline style in Duxbury it applys dots 4-6 for all three. This document I
imported from word, hence the 4-5-6 4-6 before the bold.

  Tom

Lynne Bach <Lynne2b@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                4-5-6 means underlined and 4-6 means italic but when the two
cells are used together it means boldfaced?to continue if you use two cells
each being 4-6 and 4-6 that is italized words in a quote.
  Hope this helps

    Lynne C. Bach
  Lynne2b@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Ph: 847-629-7503