[duxuser] Re: Dots 4,5,6

  • From: "Lynne Bach" <Lynne2b@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:47:40 -0500

Glad I could help but it was actually my blind daughter Connie she'll be a
junior in high school this fall. I had her standing next to me when I saw
your note and we decided it's now her turn to start to use this list. She
has gotten use to using email and I think it's now time to turn over the
reigns to her!

Lynne C. Bach

Lynne2b@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ph: 847-629-7503