[duxuser] Re: Dividing lines

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:15:48 -0400

The convention has been to use twelve dot 2-5's.  In contracted braille, this
can be represented by twelve colons.  You center this line and don't put blank
lines above or below it.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.