[duxuser] DBT 10.4 Word 2003 and textbook format

  • From: "Kelly Hill" <kellmaster1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:59:41 -0700

Hi,
I'm using Windows XP, Word 2003 and DBT 10.4. When I open Word documents in
the textbook template I get an error message saying something about not
being able to create a page map which results in print pages not being
marked. The result is that I must enter my [lea]x where x is the page number
by hand at the beginning of every print page.
I have the box checked to mark print page breaks in the Word importer. If
you know of any other settings I should check I'll appreciate it very much.
My understanding is that I shouldn't have to enter each and every lea code.
Is this correct?

Thanks,

Kelly