[duxuser] Converting text to Russian

  • From: Angella Anderson <aanders2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:38:37 -0500

Hi,

I have a colleague who is looking at the possibility of translating a Russian language textbook. Has anyone done Russian that might be able to give me some information? I have converted Arabic, using Word for Arabic and an Arabic keyboard, and the Russian seems to be handled similarly. I was just wondering if anyone had done Russian that would be willing to give some advice.

Thanks very much,
Angie

Angella Anderson Text Conversion Office Division of Rehabilitation Education Serv University of Illinois 1207 S. Oak St. Rm 121 Champaign, IL 61820 217-244-5785 (voice) 217-333-0248 (fax)