[duxuser] Re: Converting Power Point Presentations to Braille?

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:12:19 -0000

Hi Ray,

In PowerPoint, there is a "Save As" option in the File menu.

If you use this and Save As "File Type:" HTML, you will be able to import the
resultant file into DBT.  Do however check the resultant file in DBT, since it
may require editing depending on the complexity of the slide show's content.
For example, pictures will be omitted, and may require some basic description
in their place.

George Bell.

---