[duxuser] Converting Power Point Presentations to Braille?

  • From: "Ray E. Campbell, DCIL" <ray_dupagecil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury Email List" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:33:57 -0600

Hi all:

I'm trying to see if there is a way to convert power point files into
Braille so they can be embossed.  Our agency is hosting a seminar in March
and we want to be prepared if any attendee requests Braille handouts.  The
handouts from the presenters are in power point.  We're running Duxbury V.
10.4.  I would be doing the work on a Windows XP machine running JFW 5.0.

Ray Campbell, Independent Living Skills Coordinator for Visual Services
DuPage Center for Independent Living
630-469-2300 (V), 630-469-2606 (F)
ray_dupagecil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx