[duxuser] Re: Changing Grades

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:56:04 -0500

Dan,

I assumed Kristine was working with a print file, but if she was working with the braille file, you're absolutely correct. Guess I shouldn't have assumed anything.

Steve

On Monday 11/22/04 23:02 Dan Geminder and Suzan Muncer wrote:

Alt 1 and Alt 2 are translation codes, which take effect only when
translating. They will not change your braille. I believe the only option is
to translate your braille to print, then put in the grade 1 code, then
translate again. Depending on the complexity of the book, this will
introduce a few or very many oddities. In other words, no, there is no easy
way to switch your braille from grade 2 to grade 1. Sorry!

Dan