[duxuser] Re: Centering a line?

  • From: "Susan Stageberg" <stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:46:02 -0500

Andy, make sure the line you want to center is selected (highlighted) before
you hit the Shift-F6 keystroke. To do this, move the cursor to the beginning of
the line, then press Shift-End. If you're using JAWS, it will tell you that you
have selected the text. Now do your keystroke and the line will be centered.

Susie Stageberg
Reader Advisor
Iowa Library for the Blind and physically Handicapped
(515) 281-1325
stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx