[duxuser] Re: Centering a line?

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 05:44:56 +0000

One of the responses to this question had two alternatives to centering a
line. There is a difference in using the [hds] [hde] codes and the heading
level 1 style. When the codes are used, there are not necessarily any blank
lines before or after the line being centered with the codes.

When the heading level 1 is used, a blank line is left before and after the
line which is styled with heading level 1.

Each alternative has its distinct use.

--
Gary Patterson