[duxuser] Can I Divide An Acronym Between Lines?

  • From: "Dani Lynn Uesato " <res1hx2n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:50:35 -1000

Hi, Everyone. I'm working on a document and am running in to cases where
there are long acronyms with slashes between them. An example is:

(OAE/ABR)

I am using the textbook format. Can I divide the acronym between lines? If
so, would the hyphen be placed after the slash (_/)? I seem to remember
seeing this done before with a textbook I was using for college, but don't
want to rely solely on memory.

Thanks,
Dani