[duxuser] Braille Music Translation Software - Toccata

  • From: Lyndal Harrison <lyndal.harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:32:55 +1000

For braille music translation, I recommend Toccata. I have included a link
to the website.
Lyndal

 http://members.optusnet.com.au/~terryk/toccata.htm

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and intended only
for the addressee(s).
If you have received this message in error, please delete the email and any
attachments and contact the sender.
Any views, opinions or information contained in this message, that are not
related to the business of the Royal Institute for Deaf & Blind Children,
are neither given nor endorsed by the organisation.
Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.

 <<Braille Music Translation Software - Toccata.url>>