[duxuser] Re: Best place to order Braille Paper in the US

  • From: "Joy Cyr" <delights@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:11:26 -0500

MessageI am sorry I am very behind on my E-mail.  However, thought I would
mention whare I order my paper.  www.braillepaper.com  They have good prices.
So far I found them to have good service.  And they have a nice selection of
papers and cards.  If you contact them they are happy to send a free sample
pack of their products.  And lastly (and very appealingly) they ship for free!
Hope you find the perfect paper for you,
Joy
Chapped and dry hands bothering you?!?  Try Lanolin Cream from Hand-Crafted
Delights!  This quick absorbing treat for the skin has made many hands very
happy!  Ask for a product list, or for more information about Lanolin Cream!
delights@xxxxxxxxxxxx