[duxuser] Re: About my DBT Licence

  • From: "Gary Patterson" <gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 03:22:16 -0500

Zohra, What I describe concerning your license may not be applicable for
your situation.

A few months ago I deactivated my Duxbury program from an older computer.
The deactivation is sent to Duxbury, so then When I installed the latest
version of Duxbury on my new machine, I began the installed per usual. When
you reach the point to enter your license, I had a file that gives my
license information. I will copy the file below, with my license code x'd
out. You must start this license information beginning in column 1.

Single-user license xxxxx-xxxx0367

The 0367 may not be necessary. Hopefully you have your license number
squirled away; otherwise, you will have to get your license number from
Duxbury Systems.

Gary Patterson