[duxuser] A thanks to all the helpers

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:40:04 -0500 (EST)

On behalf of all the members of this list who may not be so familiar with
DBT and all of the various braille embossers, I would like to thank those
who constantly take time from their busy days to answer questions. Many
times, I find information about a problem I have not yet encountered. I
save these solutions for future reference.
Possibly, someone might post information relating to accessing this list's
archives for those who might have the time and patience to look for their
information, and other previous posted solutions in that area.
Catherine