[duxuser] A basic margin question

  • From: Rlr1999@xxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:04:54 EST

Hi Everyone

I have a Juliet Classic embosser,  DBT V 10.4 translator and Word.

My wife is blind and I am trying to set this up so I can emboss letters,
recipes etc. for her.

I cannot get past setting up the margins for regular printer paper.  (8 1/2
wide).

I followed the instructions which came with the Juliet, but I am still
getting embossing off the right side.  I believe what I put into the emboser
was
15.1 and 14.30.  I checked the settings in DBT and they are Max  30,  desired
28.
 (I have tried various combinations of these, none work.)

I want to use the printer paper for one time reading for her.  I also have
standard braille paper for items she will use repeatedly.

I would appreciate any help in what I am doing wrong.
Thank you very much.  Roy