[duxuser] Re: 2012 calendar

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:23:48 +0100

I'm happy to say that the two errors have been fixed and the files
re-posted.

I must confess that I was both surprised and flattered at the messages
both on the list and privately about the calendar, and glad that so
many have found it useful.

How many of you have actually looked at the DBT Codes it includes?
There are quite  a few features used, including what is essentially a
table.  Worth a study perhaps.  (Aly + F3 toggles Coded view)

There are Headers and Footers, with the Header changing each month,
but the Footer remaining the same.  The idea of such a footer is to
allow anyone to personalise the calendar and perhaps hand it out to
braille users to maybe promote an organisation you might belong to.

If anyone has any questions about it all, please feel free to ask.

All the best,

George.