[duxhelp] Re: lines per page

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 23:34:48 +0100

Hi Lissa,

This appears to be controlled by the Template you use when
you open a new document.

Try it with "English (British) No capitals in Literary"
Template and you will find the default is 28 lines and 40
cells.

I cannot see an obvious way of changing these defaults in
emb.elt, so presume the Template is the problem.

I personally feel this rather limiting since there may be
times when a transcriber specifically wants no selected
embosser, if for example they are sending files elsewhere
for embossing.