[duxhelp] lines per page
- From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 17:36:10 -0400
In my document, under the "embosser setup" menu, I had "No Target
Embosser" selected. But when I tried to set my document to 28 lines, it
wouldn't let me. It would only go up to 26. Once I chose an embosser and
selected 12-inch paper it allowed the number 28, but I was surprised to
see a line limit with "No Target Embosser" selected. Counterintuitive, IMO.
Also, with an embosser and 28 lines selected, I was able to re-select
"No Target Embosser", and it allowed the number 28 to remain. If you
(Nitpicky, I know, but you know us transcribers...:) )
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: