[duxhelp] Re: capitals in British code

  • From: Joe Sullivan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:53:56 -0400

Hi David, George and Peter,

I've just tracked this down. It's because an internal "end of capitals" signal is being treated as if it were a letter for purposes of deciding whether to use the "ea" contraction. The problem is now fixed, and I will post a message to the autobuild log as well. Thanks, David, to you and your source for spotting this error.

Cheers,
Joe

At  2006-04-26 09:32, you wrote:

Peter,

The Picture speaks a thousand words.

George.

(PS: David. I'm in Westford, about 5 feet away from Peter, with hammer at the ready" Smile.)

[]