[duxhelp] Re: Sticky embosser settings question

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:00:26 -0500

Joanie,

The long and the short of it is that Christian reported earlier that this
new feature simply doesn't work.

Bob (our tester) had previously reported this to me, but I'd ignored him.

I've been working furiously on this item most of the day.  Better things
shall come in beta 3.  And I'm sorry to have promised you something that's
just not there.