[duxhelp] Sticky embosser settings question

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:58:54 -0500

Hi again.  Regarding this:
---
The Global Embosser Setup dialog has been reworked to cause preferred
document settings to "stick" to each embosser.
---
I took that to mean that I could change, say, the characters per line for my
Index from 32 to 31 and that this setting would stick, even if I made some
other embosser the default in the Global Embosser Setup dialog.  However,
this does not seem to be the case.

I also swear I read something recently on this list about this very topic,
but I cannot find it in the list archives.  So if someone wouldn't mind
giving me a shove in the correct direction.... <smile>

Thanks and take care.
Joanie