- From: Rebecca Sherwood <rsherwood@xxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:17:05 -0500
I'm trying to use the DBT menu with Swift in Word. The SWIFT template
installed fine, when I installed Beta 3. However, I get an error
message "Cannot find a valid path for DBT. Please make sure that DBT
10.5, or higher, is installed." when I click on the DBT toolbar buttons,
or menu options in Word.
Help?? I've never used the Word to Duxbury functions before, so I'm not
even sure how they're supposed to work.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: