[duxhelp] SWIFT

  • From: Rebecca Sherwood <rsherwood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:17:05 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to use the DBT menu with Swift in Word. The SWIFT template installed fine, when I installed Beta 3. However, I get an error message "Cannot find a valid path for DBT. Please make sure that DBT 10.5, or higher, is installed." when I click on the DBT toolbar buttons, or menu options in Word.

Help?? I've never used the Word to Duxbury functions before, so I'm not even sure how they're supposed to work.

Rebecca