[duxhelp] Re: Jumpping display

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:26:53 -0400

Aloha Betsy,

This turns out not to be related to problem #1798.  But we have been able to
replicate the problem, now on file with our reference #1800.

It also turns out that the underlying cause isn't new to DBT 10.6 SR1 RC2.
In fact, we're able to replicate the problem in DBT 10.6 and could probably
replicate it with versions further back than that.  It may be that your
particular pattern of product use and/or updates in the JAWS scripts make it
such that you see it more frequently than others do and more frequently than
you previously did.

We have resolved to fix it, if a fix can be created without a potentially
disruptive code change.  And such a fix appears quite likely.  This means
that you and other can expect a "Release Candidate 3" on or about Thursday
of this week, after we've had a chance to make the fix, review it, build the
software, and run our initial internal tests.