[duxhelp] Re: DBT and Windows 2000 Professional

  • From: "Antoine JUNIOR" <Ajunior@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:04:00 +0200

Thanks Peter and George. For the installation, I knew you must be an
administrator : it's the same for any software.
I asked the question because I've installed DBT on a Windows 2K
Professional. When I started DBT as an administrator, it worked without any
problem, but when I logged as a simple user, I got à "Error code: 00000005".
I use DBT 10.4.

Antoine.