[duxhelp] Re: Cursor locator thingy

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:14:01 -0400

Hi Jack,

I have normal sight, actually. I think the issue is that I'm transcribing at a million miles an hour and constantly switching between views, and it's a big distraction, enough of one to cause discomfort. Thanks.

Lissa

Jack Maartman wrote:

Is this a problem that anyone with normal sight would experience, oor is
this an access issue. I really wish I knew more about the problems faced by
people with visual impairments or how well dbt performs with screen
magnifiers, which are no use to me whatsoever.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Hirshson" <lissa@xxxxxxx>