[dungeoncrawl] Re: Monday Night, new Campaign

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:28:47 -0500

I have had that bug also , small island ?? where did the orcs come from. Did
the Kracken place then here, via magic to take care of the men on the shore??
Did the men on the shore know of the crews disappreance on the ship? ??  In
damons defense I am sure it was a just get the characters together situation.