[dungeoncrawl] Re: Monday Night, new Campaign

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 09:27:47 -0500

    Personally, not that I get a vote, I love the idea of Tori have different
arrowheads for different occasions!  It makes perfect sense!  Too bad I don't
have a character in the group like Zolkiir.  He would suggest all sorts of
things!  I can see it now; arrows with acid beakers tied to them, to break on
impact, or ones with oil, to be followed by a flaming arrow.  And maybe a giant
boxing-glove arrow!
    However, neither of my characters are willing to help her catch all of the
frogs she'll need to make some of her arrows....that's disgusting!