[dungeoncrawl] How goes it?

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:01:43 -0500

Hey guys,

I just thought I'd send a quick note to say hello.  I'll be out of here all
week next week, but I will most likely be checking my email from home.  For
those of you who I will be seeing at the movie tomorrow, I can't wait!!  For
those who I will see on the 30th, I can't wait!!  :-)

One note, Matt is going to talk to Lori about moving Monday's over to my
house for a while.  I don't think he has talked to her about it yet, but I'm
sure he will sometime next week.  If she doesn't mind giving him up for two
and a half hours, we'll be playing at my house.  If she would prefer to have
him there, then we'll stay at his place.  I'll let everyone know what is up,
as far as where to go on the 30th.

I also know that we mentioned this before, but I would like to try harder to
get started by 6 so that we can wrap things up by 8:30.  Matt had requested
that a short while back and we had all agreed, but we haven't really done it
yet.  So, I'd just like to put a little more effort into making it happen
for him.

Anyway, I hope everyone has an awesome yet safe Christmas!!  I'll get to see
all of you before the new year, so I'll tell you to have a great new year
then.  :-)

Damon Kline
Legal Systems Technician
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania