[dungeoncrawl] Re: How goes it?

  • From: "Grogan, Keith" <Keith_Grogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:36:08 -0500

hey there fellas. I still don't know if I'll be able to make it tomorrow or
not. I really need time to finish my shopping and I have plans to see the
movie for sure in the evening. It's pretty much going to be if I'm there by
10:15am I'll be able to see it w/ you guys. It also depends if my mom needs
me to come down tomorrow. If she doesn't I should have to time to make the
movie and finish up shopping. I'll find out tonight wether or not I have to
go to moms.