[drivingpairs] Re: request for info

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:41:11 EDT

Hello Friends,
 I've got a request from you all.  Does anyone know of a site or a good book
that I can get a 'history' of carriage driving from?.   YES, I could get out
ALL my  driving books  & magazines, and READ them all and make a report, but
I'm feeling VERY LAZY (hey at least I'm HONEST...).  anyone have one already
made up and be willing to share??
I've been asked to teach a weekend extension class at Pierce College in So.
Calif..   I just need a 'Cliff's notes' version of carriage driving history.

THANKS!!

Patricia Demers
Carpe Diem Farm Hackney Horses, Sport Horses & Ponies
Carriage driving, Horsemanship, Dressage, Sidesaddle, Trail
Lancaster, CA