[drivingpairs] question

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:41:20 -0600

Blank

Hello,

I was asked to post the Photo Album web page address.   I'll do better than
that!   I'll tell you how to find it.   Go to http://www.drivingpairs.com
When the website opens, there will be a green background area to the left of
the screen.   Scroll down to the Photo Album and click on it.  This will open
up the album, which  has seven pages of thumbnail photos.   Most of the photos
in the Album were brought over from Yahoo.  So we are asking for members to
visit the Album, identify their photos and email me the information.   Each
photo has a number, so be sure to send the appropriate number with the
description, and we'll get it posted to the web site.   A feature which will
show the description of each photo (assuming we have received it and posted it)
is to hold the curser on a photo and the description will pop up.

Had another question.   Would we allow photos of single on the album site?
After giving it some thought, it was decided to NOT allow singles photos.   We
only have a limited amount of space for the web site, which isn't free.
Since we are specifically serving the multiple hitch driving community, the
space should be reserved for that.  Contrary to popular belief, I can't be all
things to all people.   Sorry, but the answer is no to that question.

Carry on......drivingpairs

Helen