[drivingpairs] pairs vehicle

  • From: Kathleen Conklin <conklink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hhfheidi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:02:50 -0500

hi heidi,

have you considered the new pony/small horse sized WCC mustang? i just got the horse sized one and it is very nice.... here is a link...
http://www.horsecarriages.com/w06_002.htm

it is a cross between a training and a cde vehicle according to the wheels you get....i REALLY like mine.

tally ho,
kathleen, john henry \  / & agnes \  /
http://john.henry.org
http://horseblanketetc.com
http://pbase.com/conklink - photo album

From: "Heidi" <hhfheidi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [drivingpairs] pairs vehicle
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:57:58 -0500

Hello,

I am on the verge of buying a pairs vehicle for my 14.2hh pony pair. I have looked at several makes but have no prior experience with pairs vehicles. I am seriously considering the Kutzmann Uno sold by Pleasurethyme Farm (Olaf
Nyby). Here is a link to their site:
http://www.pleasurethymefarm.com/kutzmann.shtml

This vehicle seems adequate for my means and price-range (@ 6K)

Does anyone have any experience with this vehicle? Also, what types of
features are popular/preferable in pair vehicles? I want the pneumatic tires because my purpose is mostly training over open fields, etc. These tires are
acceptable for CDE, correct?

I would appreciate any and all feedback/input on this subject, so I can ask
intelligent questions of the seller and determine the specifics of this
vehicle. I like the fact that is appears solid, with a low center of
gravity. Beyond that I am a bit clueless.

Please help! :-)

tally ho,
kathleen, john henry \  / & agnes \  /
http://john.henry.org