[drivingpairs] pair of Black Morgan gelding for sale

  • From: Nancy Rojo <ntrojo@xxxxxx>
  • To: "drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:00:59 -0700

I have a friend, Susan Hassett, who breeds Morgan horses who has a pair of lovely, full brothers for sale that would make a nice pair of driving horses. Their sire, Triton Osage is currently being competeted in Combined Driving and is sweeping the training level division in his first year out. His best feature is his quiet and sane disposition but also, he has great body and he passes that on to his babies. Their dam is the grand old mare Black Ayers Susie. These boys, I believe, are 3 and 4 and ready to be started to begin their careers. Susan has let them grow to be natural horses and can tell you more about them if you e-mail her directly. They are solid black with just a little white on one hind foot each. They are located in Northern California in Winters, California which is north of Vacaville and half way between San Francisco and Sacramento. They are ready to be trained the way you want them and can be had at a reasonable price for the pair.
Contact Susan at:bzzroost@xxxxxxxxx

Nancy Taylor Rojo