[drivingpairs] Re: sleighing stuff/ hat stuff for sale

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:07:48 EDT

From: Noel Jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [drivingpairs] OPEN SEASON ON ADS FOR THREE DAYS..
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:39:35 -0400

Breaking the rules to get the list active again...

Your ads for anything driving oriented, including single horses and
such, are invited justy for three days
OK, here I go:

Hi all you sleighing & driving enthusiasts!

I've been cleaning out my various boxes of 'stuff', and came across 2 fur
muffs.  One of the muffs has a matching collar just waiting to be sewn on a
coat.

Please contact me privately, and I'd be happy to send photos and more
descriptions.

I've also got a bunch of salvaged hat 'parts & pieces', mostly from the 50's
/ 60's.  If anyone is interested, please contact me privately, and I'll be
happy to describe contents and take photos.

I thought I'd get around to sprucing up my driving hats, but figured that
I'll really never 'git 'roun to-it'.

Trish Demers