[drivingpairs] Re: new pair

  • From: Jane Moody <tiny_tandem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

4 pairs is 2  4's!

Highhopesfarm@xxxxxxx wrote:        To my new pair to their first show.  They
were great.  We had a blast in cones.  Uploaded a photo to the driving pairs
web site.  They are going to be a great pair with a few more miles on them.
Just wish we had a big enough trailer that my husband could take his five
halter ponies to show and still leave me room for my pair and carriage.  They
would do well at the Welsh Breed shows in the carriage driving classes.  Next
pair show, may not be until Lorenzo.  That won't work.  Have to find something
sooner.  Sarah in NY

  Who has a problem, I currently have four pairs of Welsh ponies but only one
me.  Not good.
  Sarah, Jon and Witt Bates
9096 County Rd. 14
Honeoye Falls, NY 14472