[drivingpairs] Re: drivingpairs Digest V6 #24

  • From: Odysseynor@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:50:45 EDT

I also have "too many" welsh ponies (is there such a thing?) I have 5 pairs
and a spare. If you look at it as two four in hands or one with plenty of
spares  it isn't so bad! The only hard part is driving single to start them, or
work on  their particular issues, driving pairs to get you and them used to it
and then  finding enough helpers to drive the four! But plenty of fun to be
had. If you  were in NC we could combine and then have WAAYYYY to many pairs
and
fours! Deb  Branson