[drivingpairs] marathon yoke

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:30:56 -0600

Olive,   Go to the web site and check photo # 28 in the Photo Album.   You
can see how close to the horses the yoke is.   However, I wasn't using quick
release snaps in that photo.   I had mine made out of a solid bar, and they
put links at each end to secure the snaps.   The pole is telescoping
aluminum, with a swivel in the end of the pole where the yoke is secured
with a pin and clevis pin (I think that's what you call it).   The yoke
swivels every which way.   Makes it easier on the horses, and there's not
much room for bouncing over bumps.

Helen

> Does anyone have a picture of the marathon yoke as Hardy has described?
How