[drivingpairs] heads up

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:48:51 -0600

Hi everyone,
Noel and I are working fast and furious to make the transition as smooth as
possible form one list host to another, and uploading the links on the web site
to the new host.

We have tried to catch new members who joined through the old link (at yahoo)
and subscribed them through freelists.   Please let one of us know if we missed
anyone or if you have problems at all with the new host/website, so we can
correct them.  If we don't know they're broke, we can't fix them.

Timing is everything.  I am now writing to a hot-pink screen on my monitor
which is dying a slow death.   Well, it was slow until today, so I'll be off
line for a few hours shopping for the new monitor.  Please be patient and
thanks for hanging in with us.

Regards,

Helen

PS Hope SOMEONE is driving today!

In her head is the distant memory
   of sandstorms surging through the wilderness,
Yet, gentle as a fawn, she follows close at my shoulder,
She is the fabric of my dreams-----my Arabian mare.