[drivingpairs] driving the home pair

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:04:30 EDT

"Thanks From me too,  Hardy!!! Will let you know how it goes... Nancy in NH"
As we can see from the response, almost every pair has that problem a little,
some more some less, but there is hardly a pair where both partners are
equally eager (or lazy). Some of it we can fix, but not all, so it always
depends
HOW big the difference between the two is, some of it can be helped but not
always all. Some are just so different that they won't work out as a pair,
whereas with others one can work it out.

I just did a clinic this weekend, where we had a pair which was very
different, and the driver did all the right things, but we still had the
problem, so
finally we decided, let's do them tandem, with the eager one in front. They
went well there.
Hardy