[drivingpairs] Where to buy a harness?

  • From: Chris Burbank <seahorsefarm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:01:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

I have searched the archives for this subject, but it
is not pulling up the information that I need and I
know this gets discussed periodically.

I am also having trouble finding a variety of places
that make harness- I have found quite a few through
the interent sites, mgazines, etc, but still not quite
what I am looking for and I know there are lots more
out there.

So maybe some more creative shoppers could assist?

Here is the information:

I live in SE PA and would prefer to go and see the
harness quality and material in person, if possible.

I was originally considering a Zilco, but decided
against it for now (price- would have been over $2k-
need to spend less for now!). I saw it and liked the
material and durability.

Things I like or are looking for: Pair, small horse
range of 14h-15h. Use would be for pleasure and lower
level events. Could go for any material (leather,
combo of both leather and synthetic, or just
synthetic). I really like the look of leather and
don't mind cleaning it. Would prefer to have the
option of switching from single to pair and back and
from side to side(with the purchase of extra parts, of
course), although not required.

Many Thanks,
Christine