[drivingpairs] Re: Where can I get...

  • From: dogsnponies@xxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:56:59 -0500

Anyone who wants to ride down with me from NJ is welcome!  I just cleared my
calendar.  If you've ever seen that commercial where the guy keeps stopping
people to say "I lowered my cholesterol"- replace that with "I drove a tandem"
and you have a glimpse of me this week!

Being used to grippy synthetic reins for everday- I have to say they need to be
ditched for tandem.  All that pulling the reins through from the back would be
darn near impossible without goood old leather!

Gladstone said they would put in a tandem division in the fall if we just get
three!  So, Wendy if we just drag Carl in...Gerginna Frith is planning to come
back but I'm not going against her in Advanced!