[drivingpairs] Re: WB gelding for sale

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:14:00 EDT

Hi listers,
I've got a really nice  6 yr WB (hackney horse/ TB/Hanoverian) Grey,  16.2
gelding for sale $8500.

Tristan (to make this driving related), has been trained to drive up to
pulling a tire/drag, but has NOT been hitched to a carriage yet.  He has
primarily been trained for dressage, started over fences, and goes down the
trail.
He's  bomb proofed, and worked with NH principles, but he's  NOT for a
beginner.  Preferably for an intermed/ advanced  driver/rider.
I've owned him since he was a weanling.  He's a fun horse- a big dog,  I just
don't have time for him.  I've lot lots of photos if you are  interested.

Trish  Demers
Carpe Diem Farm Hackneys & Sport Horses
WEB:  http://carpediemfarm.freehomepage.com/
Try hard, win humbly, lose gracefully,  protest with dignity