[drivingpairs] Velcro Strap

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:21:16 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2006 11:04:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hardy, could you please describe this velcro strap a bit more for me?  How
> wide, long and how does it release if there's a problem?  I seem to remember
> having dropped a rein a time or two......!

Just any old strap that goes around the leg (upper end) and the end put
together with a piece of velcro that would come open if you pull on it when you
would need to get the rein out and free, and the rein end run through it
before.
You can also just use a little old string to tie the rein end to your  belt,
or leg, or whatever, and use string that would break if you give it a hard
pull. That's all.
Hardy