[drivingpairs] Re: Questions on pair harness...

  • From: "Heather J. Parker" <parker_prince@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:08:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Margaret,

I have over 11 years driving commerially.
Vis-a-vis, parades and such.

ANYTHING goes with commerial vehicles.  I've seen
all kinds of weird stuff.  Unsafe, dirty, ill
fitting, etc.

As long as the harness fits the horse and is
clean, it would be appropriate for commerial
work.  The public doesn't seem to care or have
enough knowledge to know the difference.

It is the same with the way that the drivers
dress.  Anything goes.  Most wear nice black and
white formal looking clothes, but I have seen
jeans and ball caps.

I prefer a more formal look.  I prefer a regular
collar and hames for a vis-a-vis as they are
heavy when fully loaded.

Heather in San Diego

Heather J. Parker
parker_prince@xxxxxxxxx