[drivingpairs] Re: Stuff for sale

  • From: Shadbelly4@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:49:09 EDT

Hi everyone I was going to Gladstone to sell bunch of stuff but Isabelle got
in the way. So I have a new set of Hungarian style pair reins Achenbach pair
reins leader reins several new and used 21 to 23" black show and buggy collars
stainless steel tandem keys many sizes of shackles New brass pony and horse
tug stops Black and chrome pair harness w/collars and pieces for tandem and
single Black and brass Super Deluxe show harness New Eaglet Lightly used Mill
Run
Challenger w/pole /shafts /wagonette seats and extras 2 Kunhle pair marathons
light weight one with lead bars Aluminum lead bars Hungarian style lead bars
New jointed pair whip on board Studebaker Gig and a D M Lane Hackney gig both
restored  email or call 1 917 355 5225 for more info Thanks Jerry T Located 50
miles East of NYC