[drivingpairs] Stuff for sale

  • From: "Anne Corden" <anne.corden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:13:31 -0400

I have some young purebred Welsh Cobs for sale, 1 yearling bay gelding to
mature 14hh area, so would make lovely driving pony, also 1 smokey black
yearling filly to mature 15hh-super conformation & lovely mover so would be
beautiful driving prospect, photos & further info on my website
http://www3.sympatico.ca/anne.corden/

Also some equipment for sale
a meadowbrook show quality cart, natural wood, to fit 12hh pony & black harness
with brass fittings for same
a natural wood road cart to fit 13-14 hh pony with show harness to fit 14-15hh
cob built, black with brass fittings made by Gerald Hendry
a metal training cart with bicycle wheels to fit 12hh pony
a set of shaves on wheels to start yearling sec A welsh so would also fit
shetland or mini etc good as no weight but does get them used to feel of shafts
Black wood training cart with wooden wheels--good enough for local fairs,
around the farm, etc but not big shows--solid, comfy with springs etc... to fit
12-14hh pony
Photos of all above & prices via e-mail if contact me privately
& located in Ontario, Canada
anne.corden @ sympatico.ca  [take out spaces]